Monday, February 11, 2008

Lofts and Brownstones





Ever since I can remember , I have had this slight obsession with lofts and Brownstones. When I see one my heart skips a beat and a MUST have it or live there for the next week until I realize my budget or location does not allow for it. So it must have been some sort of miracle when I had the opportunity to knock on brownstone doors everyday for a year and a half. The sad part is I only have one photo to prove it. Aren't they gorgeous? This is in Hoboken , New Jersey. This place is famous for it's brownstones, baseball and Frank Sinatra. Who doesn't dream about living it up here? Another dream come true is that Hoboken is just across the Hudson from NYC. What more can a girl ask for? Now just put an airport and a big back yard with all that and maybe, just maybe, my husband with let us move there.
My other obsession , lofts, is a more recent thing. We have been looking for a different apartment. I found this floorplan of a loft/apartment in the neighborhood we want to move into. If the two bedroom version was two hundred dollars cheaper we would rest our heads there by summer.

No comments: