
So those of you who have lived with me , know that I 've always love the lastest and greatest technology. Recently I've gotten some new "stuff " that is pretty dang cool and makes my life a lot easier. Both of my cell phones broke so I purchased the lastest Samsung from t-mobile (see Pic). It is amazing , you can even IM on it.
I also had to give in and order a new digital camera for my job and school assignments. I was lucky enough that my lenses for my manual camera fit a canon rebel digital camera. That saved me $300 and allowed me to get a nicer model. I ordered it from PICTURELINE in SLC... it is times like this that I really miss living in the bigger cities where shopping is more convienient and I don't have to pay outragous shipping fees.I can't not mention my favorite piece of technology ever, my Mac Book by Apple. And of course my Nano just fits right there with it

as the best inventions ever. I wanted the new Apple phone but it isn't available and will only be through CINGULAR ( like that works in Idaho very well). Oh well I can only be so spoiled!
1 comment:
I thought the mish may have changed you but apparently not. Well that is ok. I liked you before I supose I could still like you the way you are.
Post a Comment